Inspect bottle before lise, DO NOT use if damaged.
- Airshot is for inflation of bicycle tyres only.
- Do not use on damaged tyres / wheels.
- Only charge bottle with a bicycle pump.
- NEVER use a compressor.
- Do not exceed a pressure of 160psi
(11 bar) in the bottle.
- Ensure pump head is attached securely to the bike's valve before opening the "air valve*
- Protect from direct sunlight, do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Do not pierce bottle or burn, even after use.
- Do not dismantle if bottle is pressurised.
- Store with "air valve" open.